Business Development Manager – Digital Sales
About the job
To generate new / incremental business opportunities for digital print in order to contribute to the continual growth of Elanders UK.
- To support Elanders UK business objectives, vision and mission.
- To seek new business opportunities from initial cold calls and progress to a sale of products and/ or services offered by the Company, being strategic and confident in identifying opportunities and senior decision makers within relevant businesses.
- To sell a range of digitally produced print and value-added services.
- To capitalise on knowledge and experience to drive growth and develop strategic relationships within target field.
- To maintain the security of documents and information within area of responsibility.
- To prepare sales proposals and make presentations to existing and potential clients, with a view to winning new business, securing meetings with the right contacts at senior levels.
- To work closely with the Elanders UK Marketing team to create effective marketing campaigns centered around digital print and value-added services.
- To arrange and attend all client visits to the premises at Newcastle and in other sites in the UK, where relevant.
- To assist in the management of projects on behalf of clients.
- To keep the Head of Business Development informed of any budgetary developments.
- To maintain communication with Client Services and Production departments, and any other relevant party, with any information that may affect the production schedule.
- To research and be knowledgeable with regards to new developments in the Print and Packaging industry and be informed of market trends which may impact Elanders UK strategy.
- To meet KPI’s and targets for the Sales team, participating in the implementation and achievement of KPI’s across the department.
- To meet individual sales targets and inter-departmental team targets, within the Sales discipline.
- To perform any other duties as directed by the Head of Business Development.
Qualifications / Experience
- A sound and proven knowledge of digital print capabilities is a must.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Digital Print sales role.
- Experience of selling value added or supply chain services would be advantageous.
- Full UK clean driving licence preferred.
- Self-motivated, will use initiative, dedicated and proactive, ambitious and have excellent communication skills.
- Organised, have a high standard of precision and attention to detail.
- Time management; prioritisation of tasks.
- Strategic in approach.
- Display drive, enthusiasm and confidence.
- Be able to demonstrate an appreciation and alignment with the Elanders UK core values.
Effective Innovative Responsible
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to:
Or fill in the form below.