Elanders role in the world of sustainable printing
Protecting our world is our number 1 priority and we’re always looking for ways to be more sustainable as a business.
We take additional measures to ensure we are as sustainable as we can be such as:
- Electricity: all electric used to power our factories/offices comes from renewable sources.
- Plates: All plate making processes are chemistry-free, so only use a little water.
- Inks: All the presses use vegetable inks which are renewable and easily recycled.
- Pallets: The pallet wrap is plastic, but it’s 100% recyclable and gets recycled as part of our ISO14001 commitment.
- Pallets: All pallets that can be recycled (which is most) are recycled.
- Waste paper: Our waste paper is collected by a waste collection company and all paper is 100% recycled. There is no way we can reduce our paper waste as the waste is determined by the sheet size for each job and the trimming required.
- E Truck investment: We have invested in one electric truck to help with moving goods in Birmingham in an eco-friendlier way.
- FSC accreditation: “Becoming FSC certified shows that you comply with the highest social and environmental standards on the market.”. Our paper is always sourced from FSC forests which are carefully managed to ensure we are not damaging the environment.
To find out more please email email@example.com