Terms & Conditions (Teas & C's)
Elanders UK National Tea Day Giveaway
1. The Prize is 2 x Elanders Mugs & 2 x boxes of Yorkshire Tea (80 bags per box)
2. Open to residents in the UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & Isle of Man aged 18 and over, excluding Elanders employees, agencies, their immediate family members, or anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. No purchase necessary. Entry and participation are free and open to all Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin & Instagram users. To be in with a chance of winning the Prize, simply comment on the posts (the “Post”) and tag one person between 00:01 on 21 April and 00.01 on 25 April 2023 (the “Promotional Period”) to be in with a chance of winning the Prize.
4. All correct entries, in the Post on Elanders social media pages, posted during the Promotional Period will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Two winners will be drawn at random on the 27 April 2023 (“Draw Date”), by the Promotors Company Digital Marketing Apprentice, from all entrants during the Promotional Period. The winner will be notified via each channel within 7 days of the Draw Date.
6. If the Promoter cannot contact the winner within 7 days of attempting contact this may result in forfeiture of the Prize. Elanders reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative Prize of equal value or greater value. No cash or credit alternative is available, and the Prize is not transferable, whether in whole or part. Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions (i.e. third-party terms and conditions) and will be detailed separately, where applicable.
8. Entries made after the Promotional Period, will be disqualified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for disqualified entries, lost, interrupted or unavailable network service or other connections. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in the Promoters view is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrants or Elanders and/or any of its agents or representatives), or who submits an illegible or offensive entry, may be rejected from the Prize Draw at the Promoters sole discretion. No automated, third party or bulk entries are permitted. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The Promoter reserves the right (at their sole discretion) to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive or in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
9. The decision of the Promoter will be final and unchallengeable and, in their absolute discretion, they may declare void any entry, or withdraw the Prize Draw itself. The Promoter may also decide, in their absolute discretion, to change the rules and or Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw while it is running, if it appears to them that it would be equitable or desirable to do so.
10. The Promoter may, with the winner’s consent publish the winner’s name and hometown, photographs and footage of the winner with the Prize in future editions of its publications and on social media and its websites. Each participant confirms that the publishing or broadcast of such material will not breach any third party’s intellectual property or associated rights and that any necessary permissions have been obtained.
11. To the full extent permissible by law, neither the Promoter nor their parent company, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents shall be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, (including without limitation special, indirect or consequential losses), or injuries of any kind whatsoever including personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions upon entering the Prize Draw.
14. This Prize Draw is governed by the law of England and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction. The Promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Personal data of the winners may be passed to third party suppliers, but strictly only if required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement/enjoyment of the Prize. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent to Elanders contacting you for the purpose of informing you that you have won a Prize (even if you have “opted out” of receiving marketing communications from Elanders).
16. The Promoter of the Prize Draw is Elanders ltd, Merlin Way, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE27 0QG